BOOSTING COLLABORATION, ENABLING AGRI-TECH INNOVATION
Online Community, meet other members
To enable collaboration, Agri-EPI is holding online virtual networking sessions each month for members*. The theme for the first session is ‘digital platforms in crop production’ with Syngenta as the flagship company to lead the discussion. The session is open for all members to participate, 5 members are invited to provide a 3 minute pitch on their company. Pitch spaces will be on a first come, first serve basis.
Digital platforms in crop production – discussion points and pitch opportunities around:
- Capturing data from multiple sensors
- Useable data for informed decision making
- Monitoring resources
- Optimising (& justifying) Inputs
- Increased productivity & profitability
- Visibility in the food chain
- Achieving sustainability goals
- Cyber security
- Data Protection
- Digital divide
- Cross platform data sharing (standardisation/interoperability)
*Registrations are for Agri-EPI members only. If you would like to know more about membership, please contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form down below this page.