9-14 December, Chandigarh, New Delhi & Mumbai
> 12 October | Application closing date
The Department for International Trade is leading an outward agri-tech trade mission to India. The objective will be to unlock opportunities in the market and form partnerships. The mission will comprise of businesses, entrepreneurs, academics and researchers working in the areas of:
- artificial intelligence in agriculture
- sustainable cold chain technologies
- crop care/seed technology
If you’re an entrepreneur, first-time exporter, well-established business, scientist or researcher from an academic institution or innovation centre, working in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Sustainable Cold Chain, Crop Care or Seed Technology and export ready, we invite you to join the Agri-Tech Trade Delegation to India and apply with innovative offers.
- Opportunity to showcase product/service to senior policy makers, influencers in Govt of India, three State Governments and also to buyers in the private sector;
- Gain insight of local market conditions, opportunities, challenges and best practices;
- Build network with senior decision makers, influencers, academics, buyers in the Indian agri-tech industry and explore collaboration opportunities.
An Indian-UK Partnership Initiative
This is on occasion of the India-UK Future Technology Festival in Delhi on 12 December, a thought-leadership summit in Delhi bringing together business, policy makers, venture capitalists, scientists and entrepreneurs. It will immediately follow the Joint Economic and Trade Committee talks (JETCO), which will be held on 11th December. Announced by Prime Ministers Narendra Modi and Theresa May in April 2018, the summit will discuss global opportunities and challenges around on AI/Data, cluster partnerships, future healthcare, mobility, fintech and cybersecurity and will be led by a senior Cabinet minister.
More information and how to apply
For more information about the mission and the itinerary, please download the Trade Delegation Flyer with joining instructions. If you would like to join the Trade Mission and apply, please contact Agri-EPI Centre via firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 12 October 2018. Places are strictly limited, so please apply early.