Some of the most innovative AgriFood Tech companies in the UK are pitching for private investment. If you’re an investor, don’t miss out on the opportunity to find your next investment during KTN’s AgriFood Tech Investment Showcase 2020.
They are working on ground-breaking tech ideas that have the potential to change the face of the AgriFood sector.
The companies that will pitch on the day have gone through a strict selection process and Pitch training.
The panel, made up of KTN, Innovate UK, Rabobank and Farm491 will make a final selection of the most promising ventures. These exciting ventures will go on to pitch on the 19th October during the Showcase.
The AgriFood Tech Investment Showcase 2020 is only open to investors.
By registering, you are expressing your interest in attending. We’ll review expressions of interest once a week and confirm your ticket by email.
If you’re an investor looking for your next investment, here’s why you shouldn’t miss the AgriFood Tech Investment Showcase 2020:
- You’ll find out about companies that are working on truly innovative projects and that have been selected by experts in AgriFood innovation
- All of the companies are focused on AgriFood Tech, a sector in which the UK is a world leader
- You’ll listen to at least 8 high-quality pitches chosen by our selection panel, in a short period of time
- You’ll be able to ask your questions live
- You’ll receive recorded pitches from an additional selection of companies after the showcase