We hope to welcome you on our stand (#877) at Cereals 2018, arable industry’s leading technical event. This year the event will welcome over 20,000 farmers, agronomists and industry professionals.
In short, Agri-EPI Centre is here to support and enable:
- Connecting your business challenges to tech solutions through our network and membership;
- The conversion of your tech idea into a funded project through our expertise in application writing, understanding of the government funding innovation space, and domain expertise;
- The commercial trial and knowledge transfer of your technologies on the satellite farm network;
- State-of-the-art R&D through our high-tech Research and Development facilities throughout the UK.
- Expertise in funding applications and project management to optimise project outcomes;
- Knowledge, network and domain expertise in cutting edge technologies including robotics, artificial intelligence, sensory and multi-spectral technologies;
- Unique and eclectic mix of commercial and academic expertise to underpin research and support its commercialisation;
- Engineering and research facilities;
- Development and demonstration of new technology on the satellite farm network.
- Three hubs located across the UK offering expertise in livestock, crops and produce;
- Within these hubs, workshop space to develop your tech prototype and trial out new ideas;
- Incubation space for Agri-Tech start-ups, supported by industrial and scientific experts;
- Satellite farm network; a network of commercial farms through which to test commercial ready solutions, conduct knowledge transfer and use to host meetings and events;
- A suite of world class R&D technologies including the renowned multi-laser and sensor gantry at Cranfield hub;
- Network and events through Agri-EPI membership programme to facilitate your connections for new ideas and solutions.
Visit our stand 877
Come and visit Agri-EPI Centre to:
- Download your innovation need and seek Agri-EPI Centre support with funding applications, big or small;
- Come to us with your ideas to see how we can help turn your opportunities in actual projects;
- Identify which of our satellite farms are best suited for your events, research and showcase of technology;
- Arrange a tour of our state of the art R&D facilities to support your R&D needs.
IPF Toolkit Demonstration at 14:00 Wednesday 13 June
On Wednesday 13 June at 14:00, there will be a demo of the free trial offer, available to all UK and Irish farmers until the end of the calendar year – which includes Contour and the seeCrop agronomy app. Be sure to visit our stand for this precision farming platform live demo.
Already want to know more about what we can do for you to help you further your organisation? Please get in touch via our contact form and we will come back to discuss future opportunities.