The Oxford Farming Conference is a full-on three-day event that kick-starts the year for the farming industry. Set within the heart of the Oxford’s beautiful university colleges, making the city its venue, the conference brings together over 600 delegates from across the industry from farmers to agronomists, innovators, academics, land agents, lawyers and retailers. It has become one of the most enjoyable networking events in the farming calendar combined with a politics session with the DEFRA Secretary of State, a broad range of inspirational speakers from across the world and fringe sessions to showcase the exciting future of the industry.
Don’t miss out on the industry conference that kick-starts the year with speakers that will make you think, first-hand politics sessions and the opportunity to network with so many different people. The theme for the 2019 conference is World of Opportunity.
Download the Oxford Farming Conference Flyer 2019 to find out more about the sessions at this year’s conference.
What to expect
- Speakers to inform, challenge and inspire you
- Fringe sessions focused on knowledge exchange with industry leaders
- The politics session where you will hear first-hand what the government is planning for the industry and can pose your own questions to the panel
- Networking – OFC wouldn’t be the same without its networking opportunities with people from all parts of the industry in a relaxed, engaged environment. Who knows where it might lead.
- Great optional dinners. We will once again be hosting dinners in the university’s beautiful and ancient colleges, as well as – and new for 2019 – the informal setting of TAP Social.