The Oxford Farming Conference (OFC) is the leading international conference held in the UK for farming and agribusiness. It takes place in January every year located in the historic and inspiring surroundings of Oxford University. The OFC’s mission is to inform, challenge and inspire the 560 or so delegates who attend, to resonate and be a force for positive change throughout the industry.
The conference provides:
- Independent thought leadership and challenge of the highest calibre
- A highly regarded cross-industry networking opportunity of key influencers
- A progressive and forward-looking outlook with an international dimension
- The inspiration and encouragement for positive change
It’s a role that’s developed over 80 years of its history – since the first farming conference in Oxford took place in 1936, OFC has become a pivotal part in giving issues a voice and in sparking and airing debates.
This three day event will see visitors attend:
- UKRI innovation hub
- Talks focussed on knowledge exchange with industry leaders
- Innovation farmers’ event – great wine debate
- Inspiring farmers session
- … and much more.
A full programme of the events can be found here: ofc.org.uk. If you would like to attend, please book your ticket here.