Opportunities for agri-tech start-ups
Tesco T-Jam, in partnership with the World Agri-Tech, is calling for agri-tech start-ups to apply for the opportunity to work with Tesco, the UK’s leading food retailer, and its supply chain partners.
For a chance to win the competition, entrants must have an innovation or solution that will benefit and improve the UK’s supply chain efficiency and sustainability, and that address one one or more of the following priority areas:
- predictive farming
- crop specific solutions, shelf life and storage
- improving soil health and resilience
- water quality analysis and irrigation
- robotics, automation and sensor technology
- protecting and supporting biodiversity
- livestock: animal health and Welfare
- supply chain efficiency and waste reduction
- indoor and vertical farming
- operating remotely.
The competition will close on Wednesday 28th July. Following a selection process, the final ten selected finalists will be invited as guests to the 2020 Tesco Agri T-Jam Final, which will be held online on Monday 19th October, to present – via webinar – their innovations or solutions to a panel of Tesco colleagues and supply chain partners. The winner will be announced following another presentation in a showcase webinar promoted to the World Agri-Tech global network.
For more information and to apply, visit: www.worldagritechinnovation.com/tesco-agri-t-jam-2020.