Agri-EPI Centre works together with Low Carbon Agriculture on running a series of live streamed webinars called Digital Insights.
The webinars will discuss the implementation of land based environmental and low carbon solutions, together with the related opportunities and challenges faced by the industry as a whole. They will debate the most topical issues affecting farmers and landowners who are keen to implement environmental and low carbon solutions on their land.
Innovations in Agri-Tech
Agri-EPI’s Chief Technical Officer Shamal Mohammed will be one of the speakers in the Monthly Digital Insights series of webinars called ‘Innovations in Agri-Tech’, which is the third in the series of Low Carbon Agriculture’s Digital Insights webinars.
Shamal will be joint in the webinar by the following people:
- Andrew Ward MBE, Director, Roy Ward (Farms) Ltd. – A farmers’ view on integrating new & innovative tech into agriculture
- Will Wells, Founder & CEO, Hummingbird Technologies – The carbon & sustainability benefits of remote sensing and data analytics
- Hosted by David Jacobmeyer, Organiser, Low Carbon Agriculture 2021 | ONLINE
All of the Digital Insights events will be free to join if pre-registered and will be available to watch here, either live or on-demand.
The monthly Digital Insights webinars will run on the following dates:
- November 18, 2020 – Innovations in Agri-Tech
- December 16, 2020 – Low Carbon Transport
- January 20, 2021 – Environmental Land Management (ELM)
- February 17, 2021 – Show Preview
Low Carbon Agriculture Show
Low Carbon Agriculture show, the new event showcasing opportunities in low carbon energy, technological advances and Environmental Land Management (ELM), for a profitable and sustainable future in farming, has announced it will certainly go ahead in March 2021 – online. Held in association with the National Farmers Union (NFU), the show will move to a fully interactive digital format on 9 and 10 March 2021, to support farmers during not only the challenging Covid-19 pandemic, but through a rapidly evolving industry.
Low Carbon Agriculture show has had a fantastic response from its Digital Insights webinars, which take place each month on the run up to the event, covering pressing topics in agriculture such as ‘Reaching net zero in agriculture’ and ‘Opportunities in renewable energy on farms’. The next webinar will cover ‘Innovations in agri-tech’ and will go live on 18th November at 18:00.