Are you a UK agri-tech company that provides agri-tech solutions to the dairy farming and dairy processing sectors? There is an opportunity for your technology to be part of a showcase facility in the Ukraine. The facility will demonstrate the best of UK agri-tech in both dairy farming and dairy processing (cheese).
This webinar will provide you with key information on the dairy sector in the Ukraine, case studies of companies who export to the Ukraine and the next steps for those agri-tech companies are interested in this initiative.
This event is now closed. Missed it? Catch up by watching the video below!
The webinar will cover:
- Overview of UK Agri-tech export Opportunities
- UK agri-tech companies exporting to Ukraine and the success stories
- The dairy sector opportunity in Ukraine and an overview of Nibulon (Nibulon is a Ukrainian agricultural company specializing in production and export of grains wheat, barley, corn).
- Support from Agri-EPI Centre & CIEL in enabling your solution to the Ukraine
- Welcome | Jane Grady, Deputy Trade Commissioner for Eastern Europe and Central Asia, Department for International Trade
- UK agri-tech opportunity explored | Dr Elizabeth Warham, Agri-Tech Team Lead, Department for International Trade
- Ukraine Dairy Sector and agri-tech supplier case studies| Ivan Trotsenko, Deputy Director of Department for International Trade Ukraine
- Scpe for UK agri-tech and benefits of establishing SmartFarm | Dr Mark Young, Head of Innovation, CIEL, Duncan Forbes, Head of Dairy, Agri-EPI Centre
- Value Proposition for your solution| Lisa Williams, Business Development Director, Agri-EPI Centre
* Details subject to change
After the webinar, Agri-EPI Centre and CIEL will be point of contact to explore further details.