On October 15-16th 2019, the 7th World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit takes place in London. The Summit focuses on the emerging technologies of next generation crops and soil health, biological crop protection, novel chemistries, robotics, automation and the digitisation of the supply chain. The event brings together delegates from around the globe to explore the partnerships and collaborations that are needed to create a new framework for sustainable food production for the global consumer, and the business models needed to bring these to scale.
Key Themes For the 2019 Summit:
- Creating Business Models with Global Impact
- Changing Diets: Opportunities for New Crops, Services & Solutions
- Intelligent, Targeted Crop Protection & Soil Health
- Breakthrough Discoveries in Biologicals, Novel Chemistry & Gene Editing
- Digitisation of the Supply Chain & Transformation of the Agri-Food System
- Scaling Robotics & Automation from Pilot to Mainstream
- The Power of Co-Operatives: Putting Innovation into Practice
- Building A Business Foundation for Carbon Negative Agriculture
Our Chief Executive Dave Ross sits on the advisory board of the summit and encourages members to consider attending.
This is a key global agri-tech event involving 600 of the leading agribusiness, food brands, technology developers, investors and start-ups. The fact that the event takes place in London shines a spotlight on the UK as a leading centre for innovation and collaboration that is being rolled out through the UK Government’s ambitious Agri-Tech Strategy.
Agri-EPI Centre members can benefit from a £300 discount. Let us know if you are interested via firstname.lastname@example.org.