An online meeting platform for a global agri-tech network
The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit is the anchor event for a full week of virtual agri-food networking and knowledge exchange, as major food corporates, investors and technology start-ups uncover the most exciting innovations in global agri-tech, forging the right partnerships to take those solutions to market.
Held online, the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit will be held from the 15th – 16th September 2020. The Summit will give attendees the opportunity to benefit from: 1:1 meeting platform; virtual round-table discussions; interactive panels; start-up pitches; presentations from industry leaders, who will share their insight on how the agri-food sector will emerge from the current crisis.
- Carbon neutrality: how are CPGs meeting their sustainability and responsible sourcing targets?
- Sustainable inputs: which bio-based inputs are on course for rapid growth over the next 10 years?
- Automation and robotics: how are labour shortages accelerating the pace of automation?
- Supply chain resiliency: where can technology reduce waste and inefficiency in the supply chain?
- Soil health: how can we incentivise farming practices that improve carbon sequestration?
- Digital platforms: how can we deliver greater value for farmers though supply chain digitisation?
- Localised food systems: what role will technology-driven production play in future food security?
- Investment outlook: how are investors positioning themselves to brace against a downturn?
To register for the Summit and to find out more, visit: www.worldagritechinnovation.com.