Drive innovation in horticulture and provide resources to catalyse activity.
Horticultural Crop Quality and Food Loss Network
- Website www.foodlossnetwork.com
- Lead Research Organisations: Cranfield University and University of Reading
- Co-Directors: Leon A. Terry and Carol Wagstaff
- Industry Liaison Manager: Sofia Kourmpetli
- Network Manager: Jane Bradbeer
- Funder: Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
Agri-EPI Centre Postharvest Storage Facility contact: email@example.com
Review the full report here here
UK Research and Innovation works in partnership with universities, research organisations, businesses, charities, and government to create the best possible environment for research and innovation to flourish. We aim to maximise the contribution of each of our component parts, working individually and collectively. We work with our many partners to benefit everyone through knowledge, talent and ideas.