Submissions are being invited to a special edition of the international journal Sensors, focusing on the ‘Internet of Things for Precision Agriculture”. The special issue of Sensors, a peer-reviewed open access journal on the science and technology of sensors and biosensors, will seek to capture the latest innovations relevant to the development and adoption of precision agriculture. The journal is being guest edited by academics at the University of Strathclyde’s Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, which which Agri-EPI Centre collaborates.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following themes:
- Intelligent Sensing Technologies
- Data Architectures and Management
- Edge Computing
- Network and Communications Technologies
- IoT Platform Integration
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Emerging Applications/Services and Cloud Analytics
- Information Visualisation
- Security, Privacy and Trust
- Inter-Operability and Standards
- Emerging Business Models
The deadline for submissions is April 15, 2019.
For further information, click here.