The Department for International Trade (DIT) are giving British companies the unique opportunity to join them at their booth at the AgriTek/FarmTek International Exhibition in Nur-Sultan Kazakhstan, as part of the Eastern Europe and Central Asia Network (EECAN) GREAT Agritech Campaign.
Held between 11 and 13 March 2020, the Exhibition will see booth holders:
- Hear from agriculture experts
- Gain insights into current trends and innovations
- Attend a number of industry specific meeting and round table discussions with potential buyers in the country, including Atameken-Agro, KazBeef Ltd and KazAgroFinance
- Visit the “Rodina” dairy farm in the Akmola region
- Attend DIT organised meetings.
For more information about the EECAN Great Agritech Campaign, please visit: agriastana.kz.
To register your interest, please contact:
Olga Protassove: Olga.Protassova@fco.gov.uk ; +7 (7172) 55 62 19; +7 701 983 16 83
Tatyana Blazhiyevich: Tatyana.Blazhiyevich@fco.gov.uk; +7 (7172) 55 62 30; +7 771 020 80 91