Agri-EPI’s CEO Dave Ross is one of the panellists at the Food Agility Summit 2021: Mission Food For Life on 15-16 March. In two afternoons, this interactive, virtual event will explore the trends, opportunities, and challenges facing the Australian food system and the role of data and digital technology. Bringing together leaders from across the agrifood technology and research sectors.
Hear from our stellar line up of expert speakers, connect with other attendees and be part of the conversations about:
- Cybersecurity in agrifood and research
- COVID-driven consumer trends and how agrifood businesses are responding using data & digital
- What true industry-led research looks like and how to make it happen
- How venture capitalists are investing in agtech and what leading scaleups have done right
- The global network of SMART farms*
- The latest research from collaborative projects and PhD students
- The agtech companies investing in research
PANEL: The Global SMART Farm Network
Meet SMART Farm leaders from Australia and across the world and hear how this global network is building the Sustainable, Manageable, Accessible, Rural Technologies (SMART) of the future.
Food Agility is a $150m Co-operative Research Centre that is unlocking the power of data, digital technology and research to create a sustainable food future. We work with our network of more than 80 partners spanning the Australian food system to develop scalable, data-driven solutions for the agrifood industry. www.foodagility.com