This year’s IAgrE Conference focuses on ‘Big Data’ – how can farmers, agribusinesses and researchers gain real value from the enormous quantities of data gathered from recent technological developments? This Conference will explore how ‘Big Data’ is being used to improve agricultural practices, how farmers and technologists should work together to extract the value of the data and identify future development opportunities.
Where and when
It takes place at the East of England Events Centre in Peterborough on Wednesday 30 October 2019.
Speakers include Benjamin Turner, COO at Agrimetrics, Oliver Wood, Precision Technology Manager at Omnia Precision Agriculture, Dr Joachim Stiegemann, Product Manager at CLAAS and Filippo Fassino from CNH Industrial.
The afternoon will be spent looking at Lessons from the Land, parallel workshops covering Emerging Research & Policy Themes and On Farm Developments. You can find the full programme here.
Key benefits of attending
- Find out how ‘Big Data’ is being used in UK agriculture today
- Gain an oversight of technological developments emerging in modern Smart farming and the contributions of agricultural engineering and AgriTech initiatives
- Learn about cutting edge developments and emerging best practices of using ‘Big Data’ in land based industries
- Contribute to the Big Data and Smart Farming debate
- Meet like-minded people and forge future business relationships
- Develop ideas and initiate new approaches alongside industry leaders
We hope you will join us. Please either contact IAgrE Events and Member Support Sarah McLeod on 01234 750876 to find out more or follow this link to book your place.
The Institution of Agricultural Engineers (IAgrE) is a professional membership organisation with grades for all those working, or with an interest in, engineering, science and technology within agriculture and the environment. A registered charity working for the public benefit, IAgrE brings together academics, practitioners and industry to share knowledge and promote professionalism in the advancement and application of technology in the landbased sector.