Conference to drive innovation in horticulture
SmartHort 2019 is a two-day conference dedicated to driving innovation into horticulture. Guest speakers from around the world will be sharing some of the most impressive and exciting technological developments that could change the way you grow, and examining the potential of such technologies in light of current labour shortages.
It is an opportunity to discover the latest high-tech advancements, meet the people behind the innovation and find out how to invest in the technology that could make a positive impact in your business; connecting innovators with the horticultural industry.
Exhibitors and sponsors
If you’re interested in exhibiting or sponsoring the conference, our package information is below. For more details and to request an exhibitor space, please contact email@example.com
Exhibitor package – £250
• Listing in the final programme
• Insert in the conference pack
• Space for pull up stand and 6ft trestle table in exhibition area
• One full conference ticket including dinner
Headline sponsor – £2,000
- Speaking session (date and time to be agreed)
- Insert in the conference pack
- Logo on the conference pack (if booked by 04/01/2018)
- Space for pull up stand and 6ft trestle table in exhibition area
- Two full conference ticket including dinner
- About the organiser
The Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) is a statutory levy board, funded by farmers, growers and others in the supply chain and managed as an independent organisation (independent of both commercial industry and of Government).