The UK Department for International Trade (DIT) is pleased to inform you of the upcoming UK-West Africa Agritech Trade Mission to West Africa. With an itinerary designed to connect delegates to the rapidly growing trade and investment opportunities in the region and key agribusiness stakeholders from six principal markets across West Africa, we hope this is an opportunity you will not pass.
- Meet the market: Connect with senior principals of key agribusiness organisations across West Africa seeking suppliers, partners, equipment, input and training in agriculture, livestock management and agri-food production.
- Doing better business in West Africa: Gain guided insight into West Africa’s commercial agricultural landscape.
- Access to Finance: Meet with UK Export Finance and other Agri-finance institutions to outline options for accessing various finance offerings that can help to facilitate business deals.
What to expect
- Access to 100+ medium to large scale companies, government representatives, and regional development organisations from across West Africa.
- Engaging panel sessions, product presentation and an opportunity to meet other UK businesses operating successfully in the region
- Free exhibition space, pre-arranged meetings onsite, and entrance to all event related activities.
20th May 2019 : Evening welcome reception at the Deputy High Commissioner’s residence
21st May 2019 : Trade and Investment Summit with exhibition
Time : 8am – 5pm
Venue : Oriental Hotel, Lagos Nigeria
All events are free to attend
Please note that DIT is unable to cover your travel and accommodation expenses. They can only offer group airport facilitation, and have negotiated discounted rates for stay at the hotel. Click HERE to complete the form and register your interest.
For more information on the programme please contact:
Ibijoke Faborode, Head Agritech Advisory, West Africa