Funding call to develop technologies targeting global markets
Innovate UK has announced a joint funding competition that supports collaborative, research and development projects between the UK and Israel, which will essentially result in innovative technologies that can be sold in markets across the globe.
Open date: Monday 11 November 2019
Closing date: Wednesday 19 February 2020 (noon)
What is available?
A share of up to £1.5 million in partnership with Israeli companies
For industrial research projects, you could get funding for your eligible project costs of:
- up to 70% if you are a micro or small business
- up to 60% if you are a medium-sized business
- up to 50% if you are a large business.
Who can apply?
You can apply for this grant if you are involved in an industrial research project and demonstrate the following:
- disruptive and innovative idea that will result in a new product
- strong and deliverable business plan that highlights market opportunities
- a goal oriented team that will complete the project successfully
- risk aware – what could go wrong?
- sound, practical financial plans and deadlines
- good value for money
- awareness and set plan for making an economic impact (in both Israel and the UK), ROI and growth
- understanding of the benefit of two country collaboration
- the project’s added value.
For more information on the set criteria, please refer to the Government website.
Have you got what it takes?
Register and apply for the UK-Israel open collaborative R&D competition 2019 today.
Please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Lewis, Agri-EPI Centre’s New Business & Proposals Manager, at email@example.com, if you need more information.